Niugini Adventure Tours are serious about keeping your personal details private and protecting your privacy.
We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Set out below is information that we are required to provide and communicate to our customers. We recommend that you retain this information for reference.
Your Personal Information
Personal information held by us may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone or mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation. We also hold details of your purchases or transactions for sales or services given by Niugini Adventure Tours.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the quality of services you require, to your satisfaction.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals who may be your authorised representatives to us. If so, you are required to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to advise them that we can be contacted for further information.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, for example, when you provide required information by phone, in writing , or when you submit your personal details through our web site;
- from third parties such as our dealers, resellers, credit reporting agencies or your associates or representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from the organisations identified under ‘When we disclose your personal information’;
- from our own records of purchases of goods and services with Niugini Adventure Tours
- when legally required to do so for example Identity Checks.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- help provide appropriate goods, services and product information;
- management of the service provided, including invoicing and collecting debts;
- provide updated product information,
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- develop and improve our products and services;